Sedona Trails Map
The Sedona Trails Map is a comprehensive, detailed, and accurate map of single-track trails for hikers, bikers, and equestrians in Sedona's world-famous red rock country.
- The latest edition of the Sedona Trails Map was published in April of 2017. The map has been updated five times since it was originally released in 2006
- The map shows more than 280 miles of hiking and biking trails and covers 255 square miles
- Latitude and longitude marks are provided, enabling the map to be used in conjunction with hand-held GPS (global positioning system) devices
- This map is exceptionally detailed and accurate; all of the trails on the map were hiked and/or biked by Emmitt Barks staff. Most trails have been hiked or biked multiple times
- A trail table provides detailed information for 123 trails, including mileage, elevation range, difficulty ratings for hikers and bikers, and a short description
- Shaded relief gives the map a 3D appearance and makes topography easy to read. Vertical profiles for 64 trails help users judge the difficulty of a trail before embarking on a hike or ride
- Contour lines are depicted at an interval of 50 feet. Spot elevations are provided at most trail junctions to help users gauge changes in topography
- Forest roads included on the map reflect the Coconino National Forest Travel Management Rule and the Motor Vehicle Use Map
- Other map features include trailheads, campgrounds, picnic areas, views, vortexes, wilderness areas, and state parks
- Printed in full color on two sides of a heavyweight, durable, water-proof and tear-resistant synthetic paper
- Unfolded size is 24 by 37 inches; folds down to 4 by 7.75 inches
- Scale is 1:29,000 (1 inch = 2,417 feet or 0.468 miles)
Click on the image to the right for a preview.
The Sedona Trails Map is also available in digital format for smartphones and other devices. Visit PDF Maps for more information and to purchase.